- Second Term As Village President
- First public water corner for our village. We look forward to more...
- Because Pentati is different!
- Pentati youth invited by the under 15’s Greek national team.
- Pentati turns to 21st century mining
- Shouting Out to the Girl Scouts of Western Washington!
- The first recorded wedding certificate in Pentati dated 1882
CORFU ⇨ PENTATI
Monday to Friday: 6:00, 14:00
Saturdays: 6:30*, 14:00*
PENTATI ⇨ CORFU
Monday to Friday: 7:00, 15:00
Saturdays: 7:45*, 14:40*
Pentati, Traditional Fishing Village In Corfu, Greece
The village of Pentati is a small, traditional fishing village on the west coast of the Greek island of Corfu. Situated 200m above sea level and over-looking the famous Ortholithi rock. Pentati is within walking distance of the bustling holiday resort of Agios Gordios and only 18km from Corfu Town.
Pentati has a population of some 300, mainly employed in agriculture, fishing and tourism.